A Program To Enhance Your Coaching Skills Using NLP and SOIF
What is NLP?
NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming is about modeling; studying, understanding and transferring the skills of top performers in any field (Joseph O’Connor & John Seymour, Training With NLP, Thorsons 1994). By using NLP, you will be able to enhance a regular coaching session into a positive, focussed, and strategic breakthrough experience.
NLP is an advanced tool used by many successful professionals in a whole range of activities. The simplicity of the tool plus its effectiveness makes it a much sought after edge of today’s professionals who deal with people on a daily basis.
This program would benefit members of the coaching faculty by enhancing their coaching sessions to that of a professional coach using Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP).
What is SOIF?
On the 27th of July 2012 at Komplex Mahasiswa Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM), a group of Professional Learning Facilitators conceived an idea that has shaken the foundations of the popular management brainstorming model called SWOT. This powerful concept has since been given the acronym name of SOIF.
SOIF stands for (S) Strength, (O) Opportunities (I) Improvements and (F) Faith.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and incorporate the basic presuppositions of NLP into the area of counselling and coaching.
- Building rapport by combining the elements of psychology and physiology.
- Coach and counsel using effective techniques of positive persuasion.
Learn to subtly upgrade the quality of coaching without major modifications to their present coaching methodology.
- Anchor positive learning points in the mind of their clients.
- Assist in their client’s ‘recovery’ via better focus in energy and strategy.
- Incorporate SOIF as an effective seal in a personal coaching session or a group learning session.