A High Impact Marketing & Sales Program for Professionals
NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming is about modelling; studying, understanding and transferring the skills of top performers in any field (Joseph O’Connor & John Seymour, Training With NLP, Thorsons 1994). By using NLP, you will be able to enhance a regular sales or marketing activity into a focussed, energetic and strategic experience.
NLP is an advanced tool used by many successful professionals in a whole range of activities. The simplicity of the tool plus its effectiveness makes it a much sought after edge of today’s marketing and sales professionals.
This program would benefit professionals from any field as marketing and sales also involves, for example, marketing of ideas, ‘selling’ oneself in an interview, influencing people, negotiation and persuasion, etc.
The program has been developed to incorporate the following marketing and sales strategies:
- Read The Client – Using the NLP technique of Sensory Acuity and LAB Profile, participants will learn to ‘read’ the client. By being able to read the client, the sales professional will be able to manage the client better.
- Match The Client – Matching and Mirroring is a powerful NLP technique to build rapport with the client quickly. When the client is comfortable, the client is willing to attentively listen to the sales professional.
- Market To The Client – Marketing is about getting the client excited about the product to the extent the client can ‘see’ themselves using the product or services. State Elicitation, Pace & Lead, and Anchoring are the NLP tools to be used in this segment.
- Sell To The Client – Participants will learn to use powerful language patterns such as Meta Models and Milton Models to probe and analyze information and then to use the information to close the sales.
In addition to the steps above, the participants will be given a practical approach to understanding NLP and its presuppositions. They will also be thought how to Calibrate their Senses via VAKOG (Visual, Auditory, Kinesthetic, Olfactory, Gustatory).
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Understand and incorporate the basic presuppositions of NLP into the area of sales and marketing.
- Building rapport by combining the elements of psychology and physiology.
- Sell using effective techniques of positive persuasion.
- Learn to subtly upgrade the quality of your product or services without bad mouthing the competitor.
- Positively anchor the name of your product in the mind of your customers.
- Stay focus and motivated on achieving their goals while anticipating and preparing to face future challenges.