A Practical Advantage in Profiling, Communicating, Interviewing and Influencing for Interviewers
NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming is about modelling; studying, understanding and transferring the skills of top performers in any field (Joseph O’Connor & John Seymour, Training With NLP, Thorsons 1994). By using NLP, you will be able to enhance basic human interaction activity into a focussed, energetic and strategic experience.
NLP is an advanced psychological tool used by many successful professionals in a whole range of activities. The simplicity of the tool plus its effectiveness makes it a much sought after edge of today’s many professionals.
This program would benefit anyone from any field which involves profiling and interviewing candidates. The program is divided into 5 main sections:
- Clarifying Recruitment Goals – Participants will learn to clarify their recruitment goals so that the recruitment process from advertisement to appointment letter will be focused and effective. Based on these goals, participants will develop their Interview Guide which will consist of behaviour-based interview questions.
- Profiling Your Candidate – Participants will learn to profile their candidates based on what they say using Language & Behaviour Profiling (LAB Profile) and how they say it using Eye Accessing.
- Building Rapport – Participants will learn the most powerful tools in NLP which is building rapport using the techniques of Matching & Mirroring, Eye Accessing and Face Reading.
- Influencing The Candidate and Closing The Deal – Participants will learn to use the techniques of State Elicitation, Pace & Lead, and Anchoring to effectively ‘market’ and ‘sell’ their organization to attract potential candidates to sign up.
- My Actionable Plan – Participants will put their learning into structured plans of action.
By the end of the program, participants will be able to:
- Incorporate the advance tools of NLP into the area of interviewing and
- Clarify their goals and target customers (interviewees) to enable better focus in energy and strategy.
- Profile their candidates better to match them to the job and to the group of people they will be working with.
- Build rapport by combining the elements of psychology and physiology.
- Influence using effective techniques of positive persuasion.